Friday, October 13, 2017

Inspire. Create. Stamp Challenge


Hello and let me show you what I have been doing.   I never had a blog before so this is a new thing to me.  But I am so pleased with these cards I just had to share.
I show this on Liz Yuille's YouTube from Oct 4, 2017.  Liz is one of the team designers for Inspire. Create. Stamp Challenge you can find them here https://tinyurl.com/y7egjtga 

Inspire.Create.Challenges #002

Hello! Welcome to the second Inspire.Create.Challenge! We are so pleased that you have chosen to join us today.

Do go and check out our winner from Challenge 001....

This week's challenge is a sketch and we cannot wait to see what you create!



Very simple design and so much you can do with this.  Here are 3 examples I have made.  I can promise you this I will be using this again and again.  Love how it came out.
Thanks to Liz and all the Design Team for this challenge.




4 comments:

  1. Wow! Three great makes! I agree, it's a fab sketch and I'm sure it'll be a much used one :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excelled yourself with 3 fabulous creations, Becki. Thankyou for adding your projects into the Inspire.Create Sketch Challenge #002 gallery. D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers to you Becki, for your beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful cards Becki. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete