Monday, November 13, 2017

Harry Potter Houses



Well here I am again.   And yes you are correct these Christmas Cards are Harry Potter themed.
I used the following:
Spooky Cat Photopolymer Stamp Set 
Carols of Christmas Clear Mount Stamp Set
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set
Retired Set Merry Patterns Clear Mount Stamp Set
Merry Cafe Photopolymer Stamp Set

Colors
Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Read, Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso

I have been a Harry Potter fan since 1997 when I got the first book.  This is my go to book for just feeling good and need to be with an old friend.  But to now have stamps my other love to go with Harry is just the best thing ever.

I will be making more Harry Potter for all my HP friends that I have made over the years.  I will even use the cat punch so that I can get Hermione's cat in on a Christmas card.  LOL

Have a great day everyone.
Huggles from Becki





No comments:

Post a Comment