Sunday, November 5, 2017

Inspire.Create.Stamp Challenge #004



Well it has been a while since I last updated my blog.   Still learning my way around.  But I made this for a challenge at Inspire.Create.Stamp Challenge.   I do enjoy pushing myself with these challenges.  I don't have a great amount of supplies as of yet.  Only joined Stampin Up in August.   But I have made all kinds of crafts most of my life.   Now that I am retired I am totally enjoying working in my craft room and making all kinds of goodies. 

I hope anyone that is reading this blog will go over to Inspire.Create, Stamp Challenge and look around this ladies are very lovely and have some wonderful ideas.

Oh forgot to say this is challenge number 4, Whisper While, Flirty Flamingo, Island Indigo and Soft Sky. 

Card Base Whisper White  5 1/2 X 4 1/4
1st Mat  Flirty Flamingo 5 1/4  X 4
Stamped Mat Using Daisy Delight Stamp Set  5 X 3 3/4
Pendant Soft Sky 1 X 4 1/2
Embellishment Clear Faceted Gems


For the Soft Sky I stamped and then off set for the fuller flower look (full strength both)
For the Island Indigo I stamped first in full strength then offset with second generation of ink for a softer look
Used Island Indigo for the sentiment
Added embellishments (I like to use the odd 3 or 5) personal preference,



4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Daisy creation, Becki. Thankyou so much for joining in with the Inpsire.Create Colour Challenge #004. D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely make with this weeks colour combo! Thanks for joining in with us at Inspire. Create. Challenges :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! You’ve inspired me to get Daisy back out. Thank you so much for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, and just perfect for the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us. Lx

    ReplyDelete