Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bermuda Bay Christmas Tree



Well here I am again today with two more cards.  Told you I have been a busy beaver.
I CASEd this one from Carol Shuman she used red rhinestones and pearl accents.  I have used rhinestones and white perfect accents and colored them with Bermuda Bay.  And least I forget I used Wink of Stella but not showing in this picture very well.
Whisper White and Bermuda Bay cardstock
Darice tree embossing folder
Rhinestones and White Perfect Accents
Stampin Up Blend Bermuda Bay

Only made a 1/8' reveal for layers.


Whisper White Cardstock  #100730
Bermuda Bay Cardstock   #131197
Stampin Up Blends Bermuda Bay Dark #144579
Clear Wink of Stella #141897
Rhinestones #144220
White Perfect Accents #138416
Fast Fuse #129026

All these items can be purchased at my 24/7 online store  
http://craftingwithbecki.stampinup.net/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment