Wednesday, April 18, 2018

April Paper Pumpkin 2018


Well I did play a little bit today.  Got my Paper Pumpkin kit today.  Whoopie!  I do live Paper Pumpkin.

With Paper Pumpkin subscription you get everything you need.  These kits include: instructions, stamp set, ink spot, dimensionals, glue dots and everything else you need to make some of the greatest cards or projects.

Please go to my 24/7 store and you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin for May at 50% off.  Normally it costs $20.00 a month but for May there is a special for 50% off.   So you could sign up for $10.00 this also includes shipping.  What more could you want.

Or you can go to the Paper Pumpkin website and sign up.  I do ask that when it asks for your demonstrator please use my name if you are following this link to Paper Pumpkin.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment