Friday, April 27, 2018

Paper Page Markers

I have been asked by several people to give the directions for my Paper Page Markers.  I can not claim this idea.  May demos sharing their swaps from OnStage had something very similar to these.
Here is the picture I shared


Items needed-


Trimmer #126889
Paper Snips #103579
Cardstock I used Flirty Flamingo
DSP In-Color DSP Flirty Flamingo (sorry no longer available)
Multipurpose Glue #110755
1/2" Circle Punch #119869
Classic Label Punch #141491
Stapler

If you do not have all of these items substitute with what you have on hand.

Cardstock cut to 1" X 5"
DSP cut to 3/4" X 2 1/4"
Classic Label Punch cut out several Labels.

fold Cardstock 1" X 5" in half
cut Labels in half 
punch out circles

with half of the label adhere with multipurpose glue or adhesive of choice
I took the label about 1/2" down on folded side
see following image.




Next I stapled the label to the folded cardstock for a bit more strength


Next I added the 3/4" X 2 1/4" DSP to front and back of marker
Personally for me just covered up the staple on the back too.

Now I just glued the circles to the top, one in the front and one in the back

Ta-Da you have made a Paper Page Marker

Here is the link for the original post of Swaps from Sam Hammond Donald where I saw these Paper Page Markers (look at mark 9:34 to see where I got the idea)



Happy Stamping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment