Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Tear and Tape Holder

I have been asked by several crafters to give the measurements for the Tear and Tape holder I have in this photo I showed on Pootles Forum.
The Tear and Tape holder is on the far left of this picture
  I will apologize now I do not know how to put this in metric

Cardstock 12 X 5 inches
score on 5" side at 1 inch rotate 180ยบ and score at .5 inch
score on 12" side at .5, 5.25, 6.25, 11 

Fold and burnish all score lines.  On 5" side cut along the score lines that have been scored at 1".  I wedged in on the smaller squares to have less bulk.
Still on the 5" side with the .5 " flap.  I put tear and tape and folder it down to have a reinforced top to the box.

Reburnish your score lines on the 12" side now that you have reinforced the top.
I used Tear and Tape to put my box together for a better hold.  This is where I really miss fast fuse.  

For the box I have my blocks in:
CS 10.25 X 9
Score 10.25 side at .5, 2.5, 7.75, 9.75
Score 9 side at .5, 2.5, 6.5, 8.5

Fold and burnish score lines, after you have folded and burnished.  with the 9" side facing you start on right hand side (just because I am right handed).  The best instruction I can give are Pootles YouTube on her desktop stationary holder.  I have provided a link to the project I got my idea from.  So Thank You Pootles (Sam Hammond Donald).

Hope this helps you ladies that have asked for the measurements.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment