Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Varied Vases

Don't know if I have said this before or not but ever since I got my peek at the catalog.  This was the stamp set bundle I knew I was going to get.

This just has so many wonderful possibilities that I knew it was going to be on my must-have list.

Cardstock Blueberry Bushel (BB)
                 Highland Heather (HH)
                 Grapefruit Grove (GG)
                 Whisper White (WW)
Inks          Blueberry Bushel
                 Highland Heather
                 Grapefruit Grove
                 Tranquil Tide
                 Mint Macaron
Blends      Smokey Slate light
Blender Pen

Whisper White card base cut at 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
cut BB, HH, GG at 4 X 5 1/4
cut WW at 3 X 4 1/4

I stamped off twice with Tranquil Tide for the vase and stamped off once for the other vase with Mint Macaron.

I used the blender pen to fill in the flowers.   And the Blender pen for shadows under the vases.



Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment